You Will Know My Name

"Their judging eyes watching me. It's all I've ever known.
When I try to open up my heart. I am ridiculed and torn apart.
Your damn jokes I'll never get to hear.... Behind my back at my expense.
There's something inside me and I know it's good, I'm not evil... Just misunderstood"


Hello my sweet Friends. Today i want to show you this
amazing new Ears from Cerberus Xing 🖤

🖤 [CX]  // Aberration Ears are really amazing. They are rigged for Lelutka Heads Female + Male and a unrigged version is also included. You get 16 preset Skin BOM Layers and 7 fade tattoo BOM Layers. The HUD have 7 metal colors, 6 wire colors and 6 forced tunnel options. Glow settings and tinting via HUD also and you can tint the Skin too for a perfect fit to your Skin. 

You can grab it @ Necrotize Event until November 07th, 2022 🖤


Other Credits:

• Head: Lelutka Kaya 3.1
• Body: eBody Reborn 
• Eyebrows: -  VALLEMONT - Rogue
• Eyeshadow: -SU!- - Succubus Makeup Set (i tint it a little darker) 
•  Lipstick: -SU!- - Succubus Lip Gloss
• Cheek + Labret Piercings:  +AH+ Gate Piercing LeLutka (works fine with ohter Lelutka Heads and for my Kaya i wear the Set for Lake)
• Nose Piercings: Piercings from Lelutka + ~LF~ Kitty Piercings Septum 
• Lip Piercings: ~LF~ Avril + Blair Piercings
• Tattoo: Clemmm - Underworld Unkin Markings 
• Head Tattoo: . :  Mea Tenebra  : .  Purr
• Hair: adoness : vonks hair + Wasabi x ItGirls - "Valley" Ponytail 
• Rings: RAWR! - Diabolical Set
• Nails: [ Conviction ] The Claws - Witcher 
• Top: duckie - sweet top
• Razor: .Obsidian. - Shattered - Razor 
• Cat: [Rezz Room] Sphynx Animesh 
• Cat Tattoo: .: CORAZON:. ENZO Tattoo 
 

Beliebte Posts