Give it to me

"They say that a good thing never lasts and then it has to fall.
Those are the the people that did not, Amount to much at all. 
Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath. I can go on and on and on. 
When the lights go down and there's no one left. I can go on and on and on." 

~ Lyrics from Madonna - Give it to me ~

Hello my beautiful Darklings. Today i want to show
you my new pose, which i created for you.🖤

🖤 BlackSoul Poses // Give it to me is my new Single Pose for you. You get a Poseball, 1 bento single animation, a Pic from the Pose and two Notecards. Everyone's  Shape is different, so you may need to adjust and alter yours for the pose. Anypose or Animare is helpful to edit the pose too. The Pose is copy and modify.

I hope you like it and you can grab it @ BlackSoul Poses Marketplace 🖤


Other Credits:

• Head: Lelutka Kaya 3.1
• Body: Legacy Female 1.4
• Skin: Clef de Peau.  Hailey Frost Skin 
• Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Gauged S Ears (f)
• Earrings: = DAE = // DartX3 Earing
• Eyebrows: -  VALLEMONT - Rogue
• Eyes: -SU!- - Glam Gore Queen Eyes I + II 
• Eyeshadow: -SU!- - Succubus Makeup Set (i tint it a little darker) 
• Lipstick: -SU!- - Succubus Lip Gloss
• Cheek Tunnel: IVY - Gruesome Cheek Plugs - METAL
• Nose Piercings: Piercings from Lelutka + ~LF~ Kitty Piercings Septum 
• Lip Piercings: ~LF~ - Avril + Blair Piercings
• Hairbase + Tattoo: [Yomi]  Shaved Hairbase from Umbra Hair + :Mea Tenebra: .  Purr
• Hair: Tableau Vivant - Bad Girl #2 - B+W (ex Gacha) + adoness : vonks hair Side lock 
• Horns: .DirtyStories. Dragon Inside Horns
• Cigarette: [AD] Black Death Cigarette
• Blouse + Corset: AVEC TOI  - Vesper Blouse & Corset
• Gloves: minuit - Prescott Gloves 
• Fishnet tights: RUDA - Rocker Fishnet Stockings
• Skeleton Hands with Roses: *Tentacio* - Kill me again roses






 

Beliebte Posts