Don´t look at me

"Don´t look at me.....Every day is so wonderful. Then suddenly it's hard to breathe.
Now and then I get insecure....From all the pain....I'm so ashamed.
I am beautiful no matter what they say.Words can't bring me down.
I am beautiful in every single way. Yes, words can't bring me down, oh no...
So don't you bring me down today."


Hello my beautiful Darklings. Today i want to show you
this new face scar from Cubic Cherry. 🖤

🖤 [Cubic Cherry] // Scarred Face Scar is really great done. It´s for Lelutka Evo X and comes as tintalbe BOM Layers to match for your skin. You get 4 Layers, which need to be worn in the indicated order, for the left or right side + both side options. A Material Applier for Lelutka Evo X is also included.

You can grab it @ Engine Room until April 20th, 2023 🖤


Other Credits:

• Head: Lelutka Raven 3.1
• Body: eBody Reborn 
• Skin: :LMB: - Erste Milk Skin @ Skin Fair until March 27th, 2023 
• Eyebrows: SSD. - Vlad Brows 
• Eyeshadow: -SU!- - -SU!- Succubus Smokey Eye Purple Messy Tears
• Lipstick: -SU!- - Juliet Lip Gloss 
• Hair: [Yomi] - Umbra Hair + adoness - vonks hair Side lock 
• Cheek Piercings:  +AH+ Gate Piercing LeLutka (works fine with ohter Lelutka Heads and for my Raven i wear the Set for Lake)
• Nose Piercings: Piercings from Lelutka + Wicca's Originals - Tagan Set + ~LF~ - Kitty 
• Lip Piercings: ~LF~ - Avril + Jenna 
• Fingers: Aii & Ego - Demonic Touch
• Tattoo: Clemmm - Underworld Unkin Markings 
• Collar: -SU!- - Kronium Collar 
• Shirt: AURICA - Monica Shirt 
• Rings: RAWR! - Safeword Rings
• Bat: SEmotion Libellune - Nightmare Bat LIMITED

 

Beliebte Posts